![]() |
| 10.08 Halloween! |
I think this Halloween is the most fun I've ever had! The evening started out pretty uneventful -- well besides M's first trick-or-treating. She did a very good "tree-treat" and we took great pictures. But then the fun really started when we were on skype with my dad and some trick-or-treaters came to our house. He recommended letting M give them the candy. So I made sure they said, "trick or treat" and then handed her a piece to put in their bag. It was fun but then after we'd hung up with the AZ crowd she really got into the spirit of things. So much so that we threw open the front door and sat on the floor in the doorway watching for would-be trick-or-treaters. She'd see them coming and get so excited and scream, "more! more!" as they walked up our front walk. Then I'd hand her the candy and she'd put it in their bag. She did quite well I must say. It was absolutely the most fun I've had on Halloween that I can remember. Of course we had to eat some while we sat there and her bedtime went out the window but man, it was so fun watching her get so excited. I took some video of it for Daddy to see and figured I'd share it with you too. Click on this web album and look through the pictures. The videos are included.

No comments:
Post a Comment