I love our deck. It's like an extension of the house, only outside where the kids want to be. I can see the merit of the screen door we will one day have on our sliding glass door as I feel more secure with them out there if I can hear them. So needless to say I'm grateful the bugs aren't in full swing yet (they're getting there) as we had the door open for hours this week as the kids came in out and enjoyed their time in the sun. F LOVES LOVES LOVES being outside. To the point that if the door is closed he crawls over to it and makes a fit. M also enjoyed having her easel outside. Mommy's enjoyed it all as the mess they make outside doesn't have to be cleaned up quite like the messes inside. We've hung the laundry (hopefully cutting down on our electrical bill) and eaten out there. It's been gorgeous!



No comments:
Post a Comment